25. September 2013 | News
Ludwig is recognised as one of the most innovative e-content products worldwide at the UN-based World Summit Award (WSA)
By winning a World Summit Award (WSA) in the category e-Learning & Science, Ludwig is recognized as being one of the most innovative, technically advanced and perfectly designed e-content products worldwide.
Ludwig competed against 461 outstanding ICT ventures and applications from 168 countries. The products were tested from Aug. 29 to Aug. 31 in Estonia’s capital city, Tallinn, and PRODUCTwas selected as one of the 40 best ICT ventures by the WSA Grand Jury. The jury members, 17 high class IT-professionals, are a team of e-content expertscome from all continents and have diverse backgrounds as industry leaders, researchers, social entrepreneurs and journalists.
Here is what the Jury writes about Ludwig: http://www.wsis-award.org/winner/play-ludwig-108020130905
Becoming an affiliate is really easy. Register as an affiliate with Ludwig. As an affiliate, you can market Ludwig by placing links on your website to the relevant product pages on your website. You will receive commission for each sale of these products via your website.
Just click on the link below and fill out an online application to become an affiliate Partner of Ludwig. The application will ask for some personal information and information on your site.
21. February 2013
If you do have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact us.We appreciate your feedback!
- Now, you can register from within the game. There´s no need for registering on the website anymore.
- If you´ve purchased the full version of Ludwig, you can now enter the registrationcode directly in the game. You don´t have to visit your online userprofile to enter the registrationcode.
- The website functionalities remain unchanged - so if you wish, you can still use the website to register and manage your licences.
- The Ludwig Updater now features a window mode for the game. Go to CONFIGURATION to setup the game to start in fullscreen or window mode.
- Please share your experiences with Ludwig. The new social media buttons in the main menu lead you to Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
30. December 2012
Zack Gilbert and Gerry James invited Jochen to talk about violence in media - especially video games and how it impacts our schools and children. The main part of the show is dedicated to a short walkthrough of Ludwig and we also talk about some background infos.
For our final scheduled podcast of 2012, Episode 82, we bring in a new friend to the show. Jochen Kranzer is a managing partner atovos, a small interactive studio in Austria. He walks us through his latest project, an educational physics game called Ludwig. Jochen also joins us for some ongoing talk about violence in media, especially video games and how it impacts our schools and children. Don’t miss the final EdGamer of the year. Tune-in and level-up!
Some other interesting picks from EdGamer:
20. November 2012
Today Ludwig has been launched on KNeo World - a platform designated to serious and educational games!
Like the well known Humble Bundle, KNeo World offers selected and approved educational games as a game bundle. The first bundle has been a great success and the second one is already waiting to be released. We really love this concept and are happy and proud to be part of the game with a full single game feature!